Rates and Policies
January 1st till June 23rd & October 16th to December 31st 2020*
From June 24th to October 15th 2020
|Rooms/Capacity||1 night / Double||1 night / Single||1 night / Double||1 nuit / Single||0 to 2 years old**||-12 years old||Adult|
|Saint-Laurent Room(2 pers) Queen bed||126$||96$||151,00$||121,00$||-||-||-|
|Spring Room (2 pers) Queen bed||121$||91$||146,00$||116,00$||-||-||-|
|Summer Room (2+1) Double Bed + Twin bed||116$||86$||141,00$||111,00$||-||20$||35$|
|Fall Suite (2+1) Queen bed + Twin bed||126$||96$||151,00$||121,00$||5$||20$||35$|
|Winter Suite (2+2) King bed+ 2 twin bed||126$||96$||151,00$||121,00$||5$||20$||35$|
|Prices are in Canadian dollars and taxes are not included. *Supplement of 10$ + taxes per night applies for December 24th, 25th, 31 st and January 1st.** Possibility to add a babycot .|
Policies from Royal Champêtre
Booking: To be valid, all reservation implies deposit equal to a one night room. Payment can be done by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or in canadian dollars. For booking exceeding three nights, a 30% deposit is required.
Rates include: the room, breakfast, outdoor parking and wifi access.
Arrival and departure: Check-in is done between 3pm and 6pm during Low season & from 4pm and 6pm during High season. Check-out time is done no later than 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation must be made 14 days during high season (7 days during low season) prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax charges. Any cancellation 2 days prior to arrival date, will be fully charged to the credit card on file. All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a one-night room and tax charges. In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled. Deposit will be refunded if the room is rebooked. Booking implies awareness and acceptance of the above mentionned policies.
No-show: no-show on arrival day without cancellation implies a 100% billing of the reservation.
- Tourism tax, 3,50 % per night.
- TPS (Federal tax) 5 %
- TVQ (Quebec Sale Tax) 9,975 %
More details on rates:
- Minimum of night stay maybe be asked on certain dates
- Double occupancy using two beds instead of one (or triple occupancy using 3 beds instead of 2) will be charged an extra 10$/night + taxes
- We regret not to accept animals
- The Bed & Breakfast is smoke-free environment
- We inform our clientele that all rooms and common areas are located on the first floor and accessible only by stairway from the lobby.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are in canadian dollars and don’t include taxes.