Rates and Policies
From June 24th to October 14th 2017
From October 15th
to December 31st 2017
and from Jan 1st to June 23rd 2017
|Rooms/Capacity||1 night / Double||1 night / Single||1 night / Double||1 nuit / Single||0 to 2 years old**||-12 years old||Adult|
|Saint-Laurent Room(2 pers) Queen bed||145$||115$||120$||90$||-||-||-|
|Spring Room (2 pers) Queen bed||140$||110$||115$||85$||-||-||-|
|Summer Room (2+1) Double Bed + Twin bed||135$||105$||110$||80$||-||20$||35$|
|Fall Suite (2+1) Queen bed + Twin bed||145$||115$||120$||90$||5$||20$||35$|
|Winter Suite (2+2) King bed+ 2 twin bed||145$||115$||120$||90$||5$||20$||35$|
|Prices are in Canadian dollars and taxes are not included. *Supplement of 10$ + taxes per night applies for December 25th, 31 st and January 1st.** Possibility to add a babycot .|
Policies from Royal Champêtre
Booking: To be valid, all reservation implies deposit equal to a one night room. Payment can be done by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or in canadian dollars. For booking exceeding three nights, a 30% deposit is required.
Arrival and departure: Check-in is done between 3pm (4pm during high season) and 6pm during Low season. Unless a specific agreement has been made, we do not accept arrival after 8pm. Check-out time is done no later than 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation must be made 14 days during high season (7 days during low season) prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax charges. Any cancellation 2 days prior to arrival date, will be fully charged to the credit card on file. All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a one-night room and tax charges. In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled. Deposit will be refunded if the room is rebooked. Booking implies awareness and acceptance of the above mentionned policies.
- Tourism tax, 3,50 % per night.
- TPS (Federal tax) 5 %
- TVQ (Quebec Sale Tax) 9,975 %
More details on rates:
- Minimum of night stay maybe be asked on certain dates
- Double occupancy using two beds instead of one (or triple occupancy using 3 beds instead of 2) will be charged an extra 10$/night + taxes
- We regret not to accept animals
- The Bed & Breakfast is smoke-free environment
- We inform our clientele that all rooms and common areas are located on the first floor and accessible only by stairway from the lobby.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are in canadian dollars and don’t include taxes.